21 March 2010

Stonehenge and Bath

Saturday was the Stonehenge and Bath trip with our school. It was cool! Rainy and windy but fun! It was cool to see Stonehenge in person, but we really didn't need to spend a whole hour there. We were practically being blown over by the wind so we snapped a few pictures and that was all we could do! I figure I can always just Google it if I need to!


After Stonehenge we went to Bath and I absolutely LOVED it! It was so beautiful! I had no idea it was so big! We first went to the roman bath house and that was cool. We had audio tours which was helpful. After that, we wandered around the city and ate lunch for the remaining 2 hours. It flew by and before we knew it, we were back on the bus with Sean, our obscenely annoying tour guide. He was really nice and he was actually funny, but he honestly wouldn't stop talking! I like hearing about the history of what we're seeing but that was only half of what he was talking about--he'd just point out random people on the street or start talking about cars and we all really just wanted to sleep or zone out on the bus! The Cotswolds are so beautiful and all I wanted to do was stare out the window and listen to Coldplay. The trip was really fun though; I'd highly recommend it to anyone who comes to England.


:)

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment