13 April 2010

Not much going on!

I don't really have anything exciting to update about but I felt bad because I haven't written for a while! Anyway, the past two weeks have been fine, pretty basic. After the familia left, I had a nice short week because we had the Monday after Easter off! :) Excellent. I spent the whole day doing homework that I neglected while I hung out with the fam, but it was most definitely worth it. The weekend consisted of pretty much the same work ethic--I busted out four papers that I have due this week and next week! It was super productive! Now I'm pretty much all done with homework until I start studying for finals in a week or so.

Matt was in London on Saturday so I hung out with him for the day, which was really fun! We wandered through Hyde Park because he didn't get there when he was here with friends before. It's sooo pretty at this time of the year (although I suppose it's only the second season I've experienced) so that was definitely a good choice. Plus, I just had to bring him to Buttercup, the amazing cupcake place down the road. Yummmm :) We made it to the Victoria & Albert Museum too, which I had already been to, but it's so massive that we didn't see anything I'd seen before! Then we met Katy and Emily at DaMario, the Italian restaurant on our street corner, for dinner before Matt headed back to Manchester. He's in Italy right now I believe which is awesome BUT I'm going to Dusseldorf (again) on Thursday, so I'm not complaining!

:)

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment